Identifiez-vous. · Mot de passe perdu · S’enregistrer
Forum: LFO, la communauté Général RSS
The Minnesota Wild have s
manzi98 #1
Membre depuis Septembre 2014 · 102 Messages
Membre des groupes: Membre
Montrer profil · Lien vers ce message
Titre: The Minnesota Wild have s
CHICAGO -- Jimmer Fredette wanted to start over. The Chicago Bulls wanted to improve their outside shooting. Each side is hoping for a perfect match. Fredette joined the surging Bulls on Sunday after the team announced it had signed the sharp-shooting guard for the rest of the season. The 6-foot-2 Fredette was in uniform for Chicagos game against the New York Knicks. "I see how this team plays and they play hard every single night and they play for each other," he said. "They play the right way. Thats something I was looking for, to come into a team I could fit in and play the way I wanted to and play hard every single night and be part of a team. Im excited to be here. I cant wait to start and get out there and play and see how things go." Fredette, the 10th overall pick in the 2011 draft, was bought out by the Sacramento Kings on Thursday and cleared waivers on Saturday. He is averaging just 5.9 points and 11.3 minutes in his third season, but is shooting 49 per cent from 3-point range. The Bulls, who had won eight of nine coming into the day, had been looking for more outside shooting since they lost Marco Belinelli in free agency last off-season, and then traded Luol Deng to Cleveland in January. "I hope I can space out the floor for these guys and help create open shots for my teammates and also create open shots for me," Fredette said. "I think it fits well. Hopefully Ill be able to come in and do what I do on the basketball floor." The knock on Fredette is his defensive ability and finding a way to get open for his accurate shot, but coach Tom Thibodeau said he wants to come to his own conclusions about what the former BYU star can do on the court. "Hes got to learn defensively what to do in terms of team defence and thats usually the biggest adjustment," Thibodeau said. "But the fact that he can shoot the way that he can, I think it complements our primary scorers as well." Fredette became a top NBA prospect when he led the nation in scoring at 28.5 points per game during his senior year with the Cougars, who made it to the final 16 in the NCAA tournament in his last season. He was The Associated Press player of the year, but he never lived up to his billing in Sacramento after the Kings acquired him in a draft-day trade with Milwaukee. It was clear his time with the Kings was coming to an end when they decided not to pick up his option for 2014-15 before this season. "I appreciate everything that happened in Sacramento," Fredette said. "It was character building for me continuing to go out and play hard. I feel like I progressed as a player even though sometimes you dont get the minutes you want to, youve just got to continue to work hard and know that if you keep playing hard and doing the right things then eventually things will turn your way." One of the top attractions for Fredette with the Bulls is Thibodeau, who has a history of helping lower-tier free agents turn into valuable commodities. Belinelli and Nate Robinson flourished in Chicago last season, and D.J. Augustin has played well since he signed with the Bulls in December. "This time of the year, I think youre always looking to get insurance for your team," Thibodeau said. "You like his makeup. I think he can grow. I think hell get better. So well see how it unfolds. But you also have to remember you have to put the team first." Kawhi Leonard Jersey .B. -- Canadas Rachel Homan had ideal preparation for the playoffs at the Ford World Curling Championships with a pair of hard-fought wins over tenacious opponents Thursday. Chris Paul Jersey .Y. -- Ralph Wilson fulfilled his vow in keeping the Bills in Buffalo during his lifetime. http://www.nbaofficialonline.com/Cleveland-Cavaliers-Authentic-Kyrie-Irving-Jersey/ . During the morning loop on TSN, SportsCentre presents Purple Hearts, a TSN Original feature on Daron Richardson, daughter of former NHL defenceman Luke Richardson, who took her own life at the age of 14. Damian Lillard Jersey . Westbrook had a triple-double in 21 minutes to win the matchup of talented point guards and help the Oklahoma City Thunder defeat the woeful Philadelphia 76ers 125-92 on Tuesday night. Michael Jordan USA Jersey . Tanaka has certainly lived up to the hype this season, going 10-1 with an American League-best 2.02 ERA. The Japanese right-hander went the distance to win his fourth straight start on Wednesday in Seattle, as he held the Mariners to a pair of runs and six hits.ST. PAUL, Minn. -- The Minnesota Wild have switched goalies for Game 3 of their playoff series against the Colorado Avalanche, giving Darcy Kuemper the start instead of Ilya Bryzgalov. Coach Mike Yeo confirmed the change after the pre-game morning skate on Monday. Yeo pulled Bryzgalov for Kuemper midway through the second period on Saturday when the Wild fell behind 3-1. The Avalanche won the first two games of the series, and Bryzgalov gave up eight goals on 45 shots. That wasnt the only move Yeo made, though. Kyle Brodziak was taken out of the lineup. Justin Fontaine was added to the third line to play with centre Erik Haula and Matt Cooke. Dany Heatley also replaced Stephane Veilleux, but Yeo didnt specify which line Heatley would be on.dddddddddddd Fontaine and Heatley were scratched for the first two games at Colorado. Brodziak has never been a healthy scratch before in his six seasons with Minnesota. He missed the last regular season game due to an undisclosed injury and two games in the 2010-11 season because of an illness. Brodziak scored in Game 1 but also had a key turnover that led to an Avalanche goal. Yeo said the deficit in the series prompted the decision. "Its not just about Brodzy. Its also about other guys and their performance," Yeo said. Heatley had 12 goals and 16 assists in 76 games this season while his playing time diminished, but Yeo raved about his professionalism. "Hes had a great attitude for his teammates," the coach said. ' ' '
Code de vérification: VeriCode Merci de recopier le code de vérification affiché dans l’image dans le champ adjacent.
Emoticones: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Caractères spéciaux:
Aller au forum
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20120620-dev, © 2003-2011 by Yves Goergen
Page générée en 434.9 ms (380.2 ms) · 47 requêtes sur la base de données en 389.1 ms
Heure: 19/11/2017, 11:36:45 (UTC +01:00)